स्वास्थ्य व्यवस्थापन सूचना शाखा
This section manages health service information from community to the DoHS through predefined process and procedure. This system is almost 19 years old robust and well set that provide base for planning, monitoring and evaluation of Health system at all levels. The major functions of the HMIS are:
- To collect and manage the health service delivery information for all level of health service delivery outlets including services at the communities by FCHVs and community level health workers.
- To verify, process, analyze the collected data and operate data bank.
- To provide feedbacks on achievements, coverage, continuity and quality of health services to programs divisions/centers, RHDs, hospitals and district public/health offices
- To draw indicators and relevant information and support to the programme management
- To disseminate health information through efficient methods and technologies
- To publish a comprehensive Annual Report of Department of Health Services
- To develop competent human resource for Health Information Management System