The work of this section are as follows:
- Define and manage effective health care services provided free of charge according to constitutional system.
- Determining the scope and criteria of basic health service.
- Control of monitoring, monitoring and quality of basic health care.
- To evaluate the effectiveness of basic health services and coordinate and address all levels of continuous improvement.
- Modification and extension of basic health services based on the availability of disease, availability of financial resources and local needs.
- Research, studying about basic health care.
- To make necessary health services, policy rules, criteria, protocols, and guidance on work-making work to make emergency health services effective.
- To facilitate national policy rules, criteria, protocols, and guide construction work related to dispatch system.
- To assist the Ministry of Health and Population in the implementation and regulation of emergency service flow and transmission service.