The work of this section are as follows:
- To support the Ministry of Health and Population to provide necessary national laws, policy and strategies related to disease monitoring and research.
- Preparing criteria, protocols and directories regarding disease monitoring and research.
- Necessary support and coordination for disease monitoring and research in the state and local level.
- To coordinate and implement the annual work plan for the disease monitoring and research union level.
- Coordinating and collaborating with bodies related to federal level for disease monitoring and research.
- Coordinating and collaborating with information management training in federal activities including disease monitoring.
- Establish and manage a central hospital in coordination with the state and local level, according to the need for prostitution of epidemiologists through the Early warning reporting system.
- Monitoring and evaluation, surveying, surveillance and research at national level of disease control and management of emergency situations.
- Monitoring coordination with the state monitoring and monitoring of activity activity, to remedy the bodies related to supervision.