The work of this section are as follows:
- It has been established to handle the work as per the responsibility of monitoring the quality of drinking water, waste materials and air quality and determining criteria for quality and quality in the work of association of the Union, State and local government. The work of this branch is as follows:
- To facilitate and facilitate environmental health policy, directories, guidance, criteria and construction of documents.
- To facilitate monitoring, study, research and regulation regarding the impact of health by drinking water, air and overall environment.
- Helping Ministry of Health and Population to prepare national laws, policies, rules, criteria, protocols regarding healthcare, waste management.
- To facilitate management of fossil scientists, emerging from the health institutions of the Union, Territory and local level.
- Monitoring and regulating the management of the fossil scientists coming out of the organization’s health institutions.